Sunday, April 3, 2016

1 card for 3 challenges

Happy weekend! I'm spending some time catching up on cardmaking - it's been too long! Yesterday, I made one card that I'm entering into three (yes, three!) challenges. Love it when challenges come together. :)

Here are the challenges:

1) Freshly Made Sketches #230


2) Papertrey Ink Make it Monday #244



3) Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge



And here's what I came up with:







This turned out very clean and simple. I did have a little bit of an urge to fill some of that white space, but I left it as is. I think the blue and pink colors work well for a friend expecting a new little one. Such an exciting time!

Thanks for stopping by this weekend! Don't forget to add your email to that subscribe email box to get updates as they're posted! :)

Materials


Stamp set - Hero Arts Sun Showers

Inks - Ranger Dye Inks (blue ribbon and wild orchid), Versafine Ink (onyx black)

Paper - White card and envelope (Hobby Lobby), blue and white cardstock (Simon Says Stamp)

Other - Pretty Pink Posh sequins










5 comments:

  1. How sweet!! I just love the colors you selected! and the scoring lines are the perfect touch!!

    Welcome to Blogland!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! I love how you've created that banner with raindrops! So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that banner of raindrops that you created! How fun for a baby card. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love raindrop card its fabulous
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete