Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Thank You & January Personal Faves

Just wanted to write a quick note to thank everyone who has read, commented, and/or supported this blog in its first month! I had no idea that my first 30 days in the blogging community would be so busy, engaging, and FUN!

As you can tell, most of the posts here will be sharing cards that I'm making for different challenges like Freshly Make Sketches, Papertrey Ink Make It Monday, and others. But I have few other ideas that I hope to roll out soon. Stay tuned...

Here are a few of my personal favorite cards from the month of January - some made it to the blog, so they might be familiar...






Thanks again to everyone for following along! (And if you haven't yet, be sure to subscribe to this blog so you don't miss any updates along the way.) Looking forward to the next 30 days - February is a great month for cards! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment